February 9, 2018
This week, the boys welcome a special guest to help us fight off merciless hordes of European crayfish. Mike ponders the price of anonymity, Michael licks Doritos dust off his fingies like a trash bear, and Curtis explains how to smuggle a pizza into a movie theater. It’s our best yet.
- Clone armies and Old Bay [5:05]
- Illuminati Oscars invite [16:30]
- #brands and trash bears [27:40]
- One Dollar Daydreams [43:00]
- Ham babies and pizza spies. [55:15]
- Robo problems. [72:00]