December 12, 2016
In the first episode of Trends in Low Places, we explore the shallow end of the deep abyss of the Internet. We make plenty of mistakes, and tiptoe around some problematic opinions (we'll get better!).
- Cush mispronounces Louis Tomlinson of One Direction’s name (many times), and Michael has no idea who that is.
- Michael rambling about a Taco Bell trip
- Jeff Foxworthy (is he still alive? maybe!)
- Trump and stuff
- Rent-A-Jew service in Germany and the migrant crisis (we go deep!)
- Asian people selling naughty pics on a 2-day old payment platform
- Hudson News
- Bachelorette parties and their obsession with penises