This week, we unlock the memories trapped inside Dino DNA and spoiler alert: they're pissed. Michael introduces the No. 10 worst apocalypse of all time, Mike explores atheist horror, and good buddy Curtis puts Universal Studios on notice.
- Evacuate now. [2:45]
- The Prehistoric Return of NBA Science [13:50]
- Top 10 Apocalypses - You won't believe No. 9! [24:10]
- Chestbusters and facehuggers [29:30]
- Call Fieri By Your Name [34:30]
- Behemoths in the ring. [37:00]
- Double Dare Redux [45:00]
- Fort Collins Musical Revue [49:00]
- Hey Universal, Stop Spitting on Me [53:50]
This week, we issue some updates on vital stories. Mike reveals his frog-fear origin story, Michael revisits last week’s most pressing stories, and we howl like wolves. No one knows where aliens come from.
- Read one dang book. [4:20]
- Feetsies in sneaksies [6:30]
- Poowatch No. 2 [10:30]
- Robo Lobo [18:45]
- Drunken debits [31:50]
- Australian spidermen. [40:00]
- Vampire problems. [50:30]
This week, the boys hunt for shoe deals along the macabre shores of the Pacific Northwest. Mike breaks out his wizard robes for some extreme roleplaying, Michael has a full-on Mac attack, and everyone wonders where this guy’s poop went. Become transfixed by your own reflection, because it’s our best yet.
- Leg Bone’s Connected to the...Oops
- Well, bully for you.
- Dongus Leviosa
- Andy Poofresne
- Daddy Mac Will Make You Wanna...Puke! Puke!
- Nukeov Smirnoff
- Weedtasia: Dance of the Howards
This week, the boys get a tour of Fort Collins’ finest hotel from returning Good Buddy, Curtis. Michael wonders how two grown men become entangled with a robot, Curtis shares the worst MLK Day gift of all time, and Mike pushes the limits of presidential authority. Everyone gets progressively, aggressively drunk. Sorry.
- Football for the Lord [4:16]
- A Mannequin Knight’s Tale [6:20]
- Watermelon for my sham friends. [14:00]
- Not Fergalicious at All [19:40]
- Air Bud: Governator [27:10]
- A brief hotel tour [33:15]
- You like pepper spray, brah? [38:00]
- Smirnoff Ice contracts [41:00]
- OKStupid.com [43:45]
- No Dry Bristles [50:30]
- Never gonna click you up. [53:40]
- Can You Smell What Barack is Cookin'? [54:45]
This week, the boys discover that the only thing Hogan Knows is failure. Mike realizes he missed out on all the hot space camp action. Michael defends us from the worst scum of the universe. We turn rumors into terrible reality and reimagine the Alaskan sex scene. It’s our best yet.
- Galaxy Defenders [2:40]
- Space Camp Orgy [10:38]
- Pastamania Runs Wild [14:26]
- Rumor Has It [36:30]
- Flamin' Hot Fashionista [44:45]
- Santa, The Ultimate Arbiter of Justice [51:10]
- Sled Doggy Style [58:50]
This week, the boys welcome a special guest to help us fight off merciless hordes of European crayfish. Mike ponders the price of anonymity, Michael licks Doritos dust off his fingies like a trash bear, and Curtis explains how to smuggle a pizza into a movie theater. It’s our best yet.
- Clone armies and Old Bay [5:05]
- Illuminati Oscars invite [16:30]
- #brands and trash bears [27:40]
- One Dollar Daydreams [43:00]
- Ham babies and pizza spies. [55:15]
- Robo problems. [72:00]
This week, the boys explore the unrealistic beauty standards of the world’s dromedaries. Michael finally reveals some young Howard content and Mike wonders: what if big beans?
- High time for fry time. [1:45]
- Supervillains and Humanity Stars. [8:15]
- @WeRateCamels [18:30]
- Two ends of the animal love spectrum. [26:30]
- What’s. On. Asia! [37:40]
- HUGE BEANS? [45:22]
- Newsflash: Florida is weird! [56:15]
This week, the boys remind you to see a doctor if you have a purple dinosaur lasting longer than four hours. Michael fruitlessly attempts to prove a conspiracy theory wrong. Mike cuts through the crap. We wax nostalgic for the only camping experience worth having.
- Dino bones [0:35]
- Johnny Appleripper [7:04]
- There's always money in the Mattress Firm [21:31]
- MMOMG [27:21]
- Valet Horseplay [37:45]
- King of the wild buffet [45:50]
- Raised with the blade [53:00]
This week, the boys dive headfirst into mail crimes and welcome a new ruler to the throne. Michael serves us up a hot mug of the worst drinks of all time, Mike eats from the trash, and we learn the magical art of cleaning up.
- Amazon crimes
- Mail crimes
- Drink crimes
- Pizza crimes
- It’s mostly crimes.
- Yassss queen.
First off…we’re very sorry. This week, Mike jumps in a freezer and waits for death. Michael introduces the worst possible dildo experience of all time. It’s our worst episode yet, complete with a Marvel Studios-style post-credits scene. Enjoy?
- You can’t outdeal the Devil. [1:45]
- Damn you, Zach Braff. [4:00]
- Iguana PSA [7:25]
- Freeze me, beat me, kill me. [14:40]
- Become one with your toots. [21:10]
- Put some pep in your butt. [30:00]
- Testicular explosion disorder [40:00]
- The Ballad of Newman [45:00]
- Pump, pump, pump it up. [47:10]
- The literal worst FML of all time. [55:10]