This week, we celebrate a brilliant Chinese tax-evasion, spouse-swapping scheme. Michael dips his little toesies in the mixology game, Mike slaps on his lab coat and checks WebMD, and oops - you have lupus. We delve into the treacherous world of global fart laws.
- Wife Swap Tax Chop [2:00]
- Yukon Mixology [9:15]
- The Big Weed Day [17:15]
- Doctor of griftology [20:20]
- Fart Law and Toot Torts [28:00}
- Punch that big ol' shark [36:00]
- Ain't no rule says a bear can't play international soccer. [44:30]
- The sixth sex circle of Hell. [54:45]
This week, the boys take their shenanigans to the final frontier...and things get sticky. Mike helps NASA create an ungodly chimera and unlocks his evolutionary potential, Michael attaches a party wagon to the International Space Station, and we explore the downsides of dating your prankster dad.
- A boystorm is a'brewing. [2:15]
- Sperm Science 2.0 [5:30]
- Hotel to the stars! [16:10]
- Does It Fart? [27:15]
- Thinking about dem beans. [36:45]
- Cupcake revenge. [38:30]
- Perpetual banhammer machine. [46:00]
- Dad's up to his old tricks again. [51:30]
- Roses are red, water is wet and also a lesbian, I bet. [60:00]
This week, the boys pull the greatest prank of all: respect for our idiot listeners. Michael breaks down a fishy intraoffice food crime, Mike reveals the only slippery slope he's likely to slide down, and everyone gets banned from this Dunkin Donuts.
- The Greatest Fools [1:00]
- The premo place for porn [9:40]
- Shrimp Fried Crime [15:15]
- Pepperoni Seagull Fiasco [31:00]
- Thought criminals and fried delights [50:30]
Oy! Ring yer mates because the TILP boys are ready to rumble. This week, we chow down on some bad girlfriend material, Michael warps his own time continuum, and Mike explores the great Disney War Crimes Trials of 2027.
- Dummy issues [2:10]
- Bronson Butter Brawl [8:50]
- Baby Bird Sex Romps [19:30]
- Michael breaks time [34:00]
- Penis facials [46:45]
- Cavalcade of showerthoughts [58:00]
This week, we unlock the memories trapped inside Dino DNA and spoiler alert: they're pissed. Michael introduces the No. 10 worst apocalypse of all time, Mike explores atheist horror, and good buddy Curtis puts Universal Studios on notice.
- Evacuate now. [2:45]
- The Prehistoric Return of NBA Science [13:50]
- Top 10 Apocalypses - You won't believe No. 9! [24:10]
- Chestbusters and facehuggers [29:30]
- Call Fieri By Your Name [34:30]
- Behemoths in the ring. [37:00]
- Double Dare Redux [45:00]
- Fort Collins Musical Revue [49:00]
- Hey Universal, Stop Spitting on Me [53:50]
This week, we issue some updates on vital stories. Mike reveals his frog-fear origin story, Michael revisits last week’s most pressing stories, and we howl like wolves. No one knows where aliens come from.
- Read one dang book. [4:20]
- Feetsies in sneaksies [6:30]
- Poowatch No. 2 [10:30]
- Robo Lobo [18:45]
- Drunken debits [31:50]
- Australian spidermen. [40:00]
- Vampire problems. [50:30]
This week, the boys hunt for shoe deals along the macabre shores of the Pacific Northwest. Mike breaks out his wizard robes for some extreme roleplaying, Michael has a full-on Mac attack, and everyone wonders where this guy’s poop went. Become transfixed by your own reflection, because it’s our best yet.
- Leg Bone’s Connected to the...Oops
- Well, bully for you.
- Dongus Leviosa
- Andy Poofresne
- Daddy Mac Will Make You Wanna...Puke! Puke!
- Nukeov Smirnoff
- Weedtasia: Dance of the Howards
This week, the boys get a tour of Fort Collins’ finest hotel from returning Good Buddy, Curtis. Michael wonders how two grown men become entangled with a robot, Curtis shares the worst MLK Day gift of all time, and Mike pushes the limits of presidential authority. Everyone gets progressively, aggressively drunk. Sorry.
- Football for the Lord [4:16]
- A Mannequin Knight’s Tale [6:20]
- Watermelon for my sham friends. [14:00]
- Not Fergalicious at All [19:40]
- Air Bud: Governator [27:10]
- A brief hotel tour [33:15]
- You like pepper spray, brah? [38:00]
- Smirnoff Ice contracts [41:00]
- OKStupid.com [43:45]
- No Dry Bristles [50:30]
- Never gonna click you up. [53:40]
- Can You Smell What Barack is Cookin'? [54:45]
This week, the boys discover that the only thing Hogan Knows is failure. Mike realizes he missed out on all the hot space camp action. Michael defends us from the worst scum of the universe. We turn rumors into terrible reality and reimagine the Alaskan sex scene. It’s our best yet.
- Galaxy Defenders [2:40]
- Space Camp Orgy [10:38]
- Pastamania Runs Wild [14:26]
- Rumor Has It [36:30]
- Flamin' Hot Fashionista [44:45]
- Santa, The Ultimate Arbiter of Justice [51:10]
- Sled Doggy Style [58:50]
This week, the boys welcome a special guest to help us fight off merciless hordes of European crayfish. Mike ponders the price of anonymity, Michael licks Doritos dust off his fingies like a trash bear, and Curtis explains how to smuggle a pizza into a movie theater. It’s our best yet.
- Clone armies and Old Bay [5:05]
- Illuminati Oscars invite [16:30]
- #brands and trash bears [27:40]
- One Dollar Daydreams [43:00]
- Ham babies and pizza spies. [55:15]
- Robo problems. [72:00]