- 2016's reign of terror continues unchecked.
- When good technology goes bad, automation and Mike Rowe
- Why are baseball players so friggin' WEIRD?
- Snapchat, and Michael is old.
- Tribalism and toxic masculinity in sports culture
- Dumb police punishments
- Satire in an absurd world
- Ed Sheeran returns to the fold.
Thanks to RoccoW for use of our theme song, Welcome. Check out Rocco on Bandcamp: https://roccow.bandcamp.com/album/-
In the first episode of Trends in Low Places, we explore the shallow end of the deep abyss of the Internet. We make plenty of mistakes, and tiptoe around some problematic opinions (we'll get better!).
- Cush mispronounces Louis Tomlinson of One Direction’s name (many times), and Michael has no idea who that is.
- Michael rambling about a Taco Bell trip
- Jeff Foxworthy (is he still alive? maybe!)
- Trump and stuff
- Rent-A-Jew service in Germany and the migrant crisis (we go deep!)
- Asian people selling naughty pics on a 2-day old payment platform
- Hudson News
- Bachelorette parties and their obsession with penises