This week, the boys enter the Tinder Hunger Games and become hopelessly lost. Michael goes to war with algorithm-based dating, Mike debates the waitresses at his FAVORITE breastaurants, and we walk into a haunted clown church.
- Check the Fartfax [4:00]
- The Tinder Games [6:45]
- DEBATE ME, WAITRESS[28:00]
- The Florida/Australia Upside-down [41:00]
- Clown Copyright [49:30]
This week, the boys create the next great action franchise. Mike wishes all you perverts would stop sexualizing cryptids, Michael experiences a come to Jesus mayoment, and we all take a lil’ sip of whale-ball beer. It’s our best yet.
- Jim Bondwell and his chipmunk pals
- Mayo please have another deathblow
- Sweet Netscape memes
- Ball beer
- A TILP crowdsourced sex novella
- I’ve Got a Toilet Ticket
This week, the boys consider the physical manifestation of this horrible podcast. Michael keeps the two best stories until the end, Mike contracts a bad case of bacon brain, and we all band together to steal a dang shark.
- Michael is old
- Michael Bay Podcast Movie
- All that she wants is a Ghost Baby
- Cat Mind Control
- FMK: Cat, Rat, Sheep
- Shark Heist
- 92 Year Old Boners
McHeist! This week, Michael walks us through the Hamburglar's boldest crime ever, Mike has his fill of Bigfoot erotica, and we learn that Tom Cruise has never been on the Internet, ever. A benevolent TILP God smiles His light upon us.
- McHeist: The Stolen Cushing Pounds
- McHeist 2: Ronald McMobster
- McHeist 3: Publisher's Incarceration House
- Horny for Bigfoot
- Man the Poop Torpedoes
- World Wide Cruise
- The hubris of pool tuggin'