This week, we form the Ocean’s 11 of food crimes. Mike slaps a sports horse on the butt, Michael sends a bill to the moon. We take a moment to think about old people smashing it.
- Food crimes never pay. [13:00]
- Bill It to the Moon [20:05]
- The Queen Mary 2 [29:00]
- The Flea’s Bees [37:30]
- A shower of shower thoughts. [43:00]
This week, we celebrate a brilliant Chinese tax-evasion, spouse-swapping scheme. Michael dips his little toesies in the mixology game, Mike slaps on his lab coat and checks WebMD, and oops - you have lupus. We delve into the treacherous world of global fart laws.
- Wife Swap Tax Chop [2:00]
- Yukon Mixology [9:15]
- The Big Weed Day [17:15]
- Doctor of griftology [20:20]
- Fart Law and Toot Torts [28:00}
- Punch that big ol' shark [36:00]
- Ain't no rule says a bear can't play international soccer. [44:30]
- The sixth sex circle of Hell. [54:45]
This week, the boys take their shenanigans to the final frontier...and things get sticky. Mike helps NASA create an ungodly chimera and unlocks his evolutionary potential, Michael attaches a party wagon to the International Space Station, and we explore the downsides of dating your prankster dad.
- A boystorm is a'brewing. [2:15]
- Sperm Science 2.0 [5:30]
- Hotel to the stars! [16:10]
- Does It Fart? [27:15]
- Thinking about dem beans. [36:45]
- Cupcake revenge. [38:30]
- Perpetual banhammer machine. [46:00]
- Dad's up to his old tricks again. [51:30]
- Roses are red, water is wet and also a lesbian, I bet. [60:00]
This week, the boys pull the greatest prank of all: respect for our idiot listeners. Michael breaks down a fishy intraoffice food crime, Mike reveals the only slippery slope he's likely to slide down, and everyone gets banned from this Dunkin Donuts.
- The Greatest Fools [1:00]
- The premo place for porn [9:40]
- Shrimp Fried Crime [15:15]
- Pepperoni Seagull Fiasco [31:00]
- Thought criminals and fried delights [50:30]