January 20, 2017
Someone check on Jason Priestley, because we’re pretty sure 2017 has rendered all celebrities immortal (please don’t prove us wrong). This week, Mike struggles with Internet personalities, Michael explores China’s most vicious gangs, and everyone deals with random urinal buddies and the hilarity of Trump’s inauguration. Mike takes issue with how we label scandals; things get loud.
- Hey Wikipedia, check your shit.
- Bruce Springsteen and the Z Street Band
- John Lewis is all action; we’re all talk
- LOTS OF WEIBO
- Snakes gettin' sexy, Channing Tatum gettin’ noodles
- What’s the deal with clowns, though?
Thanks to RoccoW for use of our theme song, Welcome. Check out Rocco on Bandcamp: roccow.bandcamp.com/album/-