This week, we talk about onion ring conspiracies and start a fight with the whole dang animal kingdom. Michael introduces some real tight swimwear. Mike pitches a new pastime for bored rich people. We get in touch with our animal roots.
- The Ghost Babysitter's Club [2:00]
- Lorde of the O-rings [10:20]
- Pig with a full tummy. [16:05]
- The strength of 5 go-rillas! [28:15]
- How Now Chocolate Cow [30:30]
- Comey, Comey, Comey Chameleon [34:00]
- Nice, tight man nips. [41:10]
- Billy Goat Gruff [48:50]
- Ninja Chronicles [75:00]
This week, a listener submission turns into the horniest episode in this very dumb show’s history. Michael introduces the world’s favorite sex positions. Cush goes all-in on new chicken-ordering techniques. The boys explore the conspiracy at the end of all things. This episode contains: a lot of faces and a heaping helpin’ of porn.
- Turns out insects are animals. Who knew? [2:10]
- The Vin Diesel roleplaying experience. [5:30]
- We are all on James Deen’s face. [12:15]
- Pornhub’s big, hard data. [19:30]
- Gotta stay butt to butt. [25:20]
- What’s the J for? [29:20]
- KFC meddling with forces beyond its understanding. [33:00]
- The Vin Scully of Sex Commentary. [37:00]
- OK, now simulate a universe with penis bones. [41:30]
This week, the boys pull out all the stops and deliver potato-quality audio for their 25th episode. Michael explores innovative bacon options. Cush joins the ranks of chain-hating Millennials. In this week’s conspiracy theory, we crack the hollow shell of the Earth to explore its deepest mysteries.
- Back in the saddle. [2:20]
- The high price of Tom Hanks endorsements. [6:25]
- It’s getting hot in here. [9:15]
- This candy idea has legs. About 8 of them. [17:00]
- No thanks, Bill Maher. [26:00]
- Finally, a Millennial cause I can get behind. [33:45]
- Dudebro barometer: use of female. [38:40]
- No Boys Allowed. [43:30]
- Welcome to Shamballa, surface-dwellers. [47:30]
- Your bits are buzzing. [64:00]
One of our good, good boys was hunting raptors in Scotland this week, so Michael brought it some special guests to help him out. We did a real interview with one of the founders of the RompHim, and he pretended to like all of our design ideas. We closed out the show with some listener questions, where Michael was sure to remind everyone that penises do not, in fact, have a bone, Curtis reveals his childhood plans for world domination, and we make a plea to Sam Muthafuqqin Jackson.
- Curtis makes his long awaited return! [0:45]
- RompHim? Damn near killed him! [2:50]
- Listener Questions! [38:35]
Be sure to check out RompHim.com for more information about the RompHim!